dijous, 15 de gener del 2009

English

hello my name is Ander. I'm 13 years old I live in Sabadell.I'm 162 cm tall and I have got black hair and brown eyes. I'm very friendly but I talk a lot.I like basketball I play in a team with my friends.

Català

hola el meu nom és Ander. Tinc 13 anys visc a Sabadell.Sóc 162 cm d'alt i tinc el cabell negre i ulls marrons. Sóc simpatic , però parlo molt.M'agrada jugar a bàsquet jugo en un equip amb els meus amics.

Castellano
hola mi nombre es Ander. Tengo 13 años vivo en Sabadell.Mido 162 cm de alto y tengo el cabello negro y ojos marrones. Soy simpatico, pero hablo mucho.Me gusta jugar al baloncesto juego en un equipo con mis amigos.

2 comentaris:

  1. Hi Ander!! Nice work! It's better if you write your presentation in one document instead of writing three of them. In this case, you have all your information in the same document. It's easier to understand. Thank you.
    Keep on working!!!!

    ResponElimina
  2. Very good Ander!! Keep on working!!

    ResponElimina